An increasing number of condominium associations in Hawaii are now requiring unit owners to purchase a Condominium Unit Owners Insurance Policy since the condominium association's Master Insurance policy only protects the common areas of the building.
In the unfortunate event of a loss, many are caught off-guard at the total value of their personal items and the out-of-pocket cost needed to replace the damaged or stolen property. Unit owners may also be responsible for legal costs if the owners are found liable as a result of damages to people or property. A Condominium Unit Owners Insurance Policy from Island Insurance can give you peace of mind while providing outstanding value through practical discounts and valuable benefits.
Since 1939, we have built our company by offering coverages tailored for Hawaii's homeowners along with practical discounts and benefits that provide outstanding value. With premiums starting as low as $150 annually and coverage backed by superior financial strength, Island Insurance provides you with the savings, service and security when you need it most.
- Renewal Discount
- Customer Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Premises Alarm or Fire Protection System Discount
- Age of Dwelling Discount
- Higher Loss Assessment Coverage
- Identity Theft Resolution Assistance
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
Island Insurance's financial strength and long-standing commitment to the people of Hawaii means we will be Always Here to Help with the value and local service you've come to know as the Island Advantage.
- Founded in downtown Honolulu in 1939, Island Insurance is Hawaii's largest locally-owned and managed property & casualty insurance company.
- Rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance company financial ratings organization.
- Recognized as a Top 50 Property & Casualty Insurance company in the nation by the Ward Group for five consecutive years.
Superior Claims Service
We know how important your home and belongings are and if you were to experience a loss, our knowledgeable claims staff is Always Here to Help. Our 24-hour local claims service and 98% claims satisfaction rating means we will be there every step of the way to make sure your claim is resolved quickly and efficiently.
Flexible Payment Plans
For your convenience, we offer flexible and convenient insurance payment plans to fit your budget needs.
- 1, 2 and 4-pay installment plans
- Bill-payment-by-phone via debit or credit card
- Debit or Credit card payments (VISA, MasterCard or DiscoverCard)
To find out how much you could save with an Island Insurance Condo Unit Owners Policy or for more information about our discounts and coverages, contact an independent insurance agent or click here to find an agent on Oahu or the neighbor islands near you.