The Island Insurance Cover ChoiceSM program provides businesses with a broader, more flexible way to utilize their coverage extensions by applying a single overall coverage limit to each occurrence. This optional coverage enhancement incorporates a $250,000 combined blanket limit of insurance which applies in each occurrence. In the event of a loss, the insured is given the choice of apportioning the $250,000 blanket limit to a single coverage or to a combination of coverages, subject to any applicable sub-limits.
- Building and Personal Property Coverage Form
- Business Income Coverage Form (and Extra Expense)
- Commercial Property Extensions of Coverage
- Restaurant Extensions of Coverage
- Causes of Loss – Special Form Including Equipment Breakdown
- Commercial Property Conditions
- Hawaii Changes – Domestic Abuse
- Hawaii Changes – Fraud, Concealment or Misrepresentation
Cover ChoiceSM also features coverages such as:
- Building Ordinance
- Sewer Back-Up
- Direct Damage Off-Premises Services
For more information about the Island Insurance Cover ChoiceSMprogram, please contact an independent insurance agent or click here to find an agent on Oahu, Maui, the Big Island or Kauai.